In my move to Nikola I focused on all the blog pages I had created in the past. Tonight, I updated the site to insert some pages I did not include in the move to Nikola. And I have git-ftp working again to update my webhost with only the new files Nikola created in the build process.
- The “About” page is linked again in the menu at the top of the page
- My “Now” page is linked again in the menu at the top of the page, although I have to update it
- Google Analytics should be working again
Things to do:
- I have to re-insert a cookie consent option (stupid EU law)
- Write new content
- I’m sure I’m forgetting something…