This is not easy for me, I'm not really in the habit of exposing myself like this.
So, here are a few things I'm working on (not necessarily in this order):
- Getting this blog to a higher level. I know I've been saying this forever, but now is the time. I have some ideas I'm working on right now.
- Restarting my photography. I haven't touched my photography gear in months. We have bought a new compact camera recently, which - I hope - will aid in this. This is directly related to the previous bullet.
- I've started journaling 20 months ago, but feel it does not yet capture my thoughts. I'm not sure how to proceed here actually.
- I've started using a Bullet Journal for getting my work done, but I want to expand and make it a part of my working day more and more. Update: I tried but went back to the bare necessities: write down 3 actions to do that day. Maybe someday.
- Getting my GTD workflow up to speed. I really need to build some habits to get this on the road again. I've made some progress in the last months (my email inbox is nearly empty!).
- Live more in the "now". Looking back is so easy, but it is not the way I'm heading. Let's start by living in the moment and set some small "long term" goals.
- Getting in shape. I've been trying to go the gym on a weekly basis, but haven't succeeded yet.
I've made progress in the last months, but more work has to be done now.
Last updated on July 23, 2017.