This is not easy for me, I’m not really in the habit of exposing myself like this.
So, here are a few things I’m working on (not necessarily in this order):
- Because of the Corona virus outbreak I’ve been working from home for the last two weeks. I’m making great progress on some of my projects. I feel there is a lot less distraction at home than in the open plan office at work. I’m still getting used to it, there is some discipline necessary. Because I am able to concentrate on my work more I do feel a lot more tired in the evening.
- Getting this blog to a higher level. I know I’ve been saying this forever, but now is the time. I have some ideas I’m (still) working on right now.
- Restarting my photography. I (still) haven’t touched my photography gear in months.
- I’ve started journaling in november 2015, but felt it does not capture my thoughts. I’m not sure how to proceed here actually. Update: I did start journaling again, first in a separate journal, but now I’m more or less full into Bullet Journaling (see next bullet).
- I’ve started using a Bullet Journal for getting my work done, but I want to expand and make it a part of my working day more and more. I’ve been using it now since January, started in a fresh new journal. Lately I noticed I was getting sloppy, but I’m trying to do it every day.
- Live more in the “now”. Looking back is so easy, but it is not the way I’m heading. Let’s start by living in the moment and set some small “long term” goals.
- Getting in shape. I have been going on a 30 minute walk every morning (with the dog) since late October 2017, and a 30 minute walk at noon since late January 2018. Great to clear the mind.
- I am trying hard to read for at least 30 minutes every day. Feels great to actually make progress in a book! It is not happening every day though.
Last updated on March 25, 2020.