Update

  |   Source

In my move to Nikola I focused on all the blog pages I had created in the past. Tonight, I updated the site to insert some pages I did not include in the move to Nikola. And I have git-ftp working again to update my webhost with only the new files Nikola created in the build process.

"Notable" changes:

  • The "About" page is linked again in the menu at the top of the page
  • My "Now" page is linked again in the menu at the top of the page, although I have to update it
  • Google Analytics should be working again

Things to do:

  • I have to re-insert a cookie consent option (stupid EU law)
  • Write new content
  • I'm sure I'm forgetting something...
Comments powered by Disqus